Established in 1947, Wrangler denim is imbued with vintage style. With its Australian apparel designed in Melbourne, the iconic brand keeps pace with the current style scene yet injects their infamous charm into each piece. For a timeless wardrobe staple, go for the pure cotton denim Trucker Jacket. Finished with a light blue faded wash and antique silver-toned hardware, this classic jacket is sure to be your everyday styling jumping-off point.
Our model is wearing a size AU 8 jacket. She is 168cm (5’6”) tall, has a 81cm (32”) bust, 63cm (25”) waist and 89cm (35”) hips.
- Length: 53cm (size AU 8)
- Regular fit
- 100% mid-weight cotton denim; non-stretch; unlined
- Light blue wash; faded
- Antique silver-toned hardware
- Off white topstitching
- Pointed collar
- Long sleeves; distressed forearm rips
- Button barrel cuffs
- Button-through front
- Twin button-fastened font flap pockets; wingtip stitching
- Twin hip welt pockets
- Brand tag to chest pocket
- Adjustable waistline buttons
Cold machine wash. Tumble dry. Warm iron.
Material: 100% Cotton
Wrangler Trucker Jacket Faded Blue - Trendy Clothing 770rCquQ1PBu55