Known for crafting inherently feminine designs that are both whimsical and wearable, Australian label Lover began as a humble stall at Sydney’s Bondi Markets before blossoming into a critically acclaimed luxury label. Weaving a mix of the ethereal and irreverent into structured lace dresses, silk blouses and elegant outerwear, Lover’s pieces transcend fleeting trends to achieve a certain sense of timelessness that promises to never lose its relevance.
Our model is wearing a size AU 8 skirt. She is 176cm (5’9.5”) tall, has a 81cm (32”) bust, 64cm (25”) waist and 91.5cm (36”) hips.
- Length: 48cm (size AU 8)
- Fitted to waist; A-line silhouette
- Pure cotton composition
- Camel beige shade with contrast white stitching
- High-waisted design
- Gold-toned zipper with feature ring to front
- Braided fabric belt with hook and eye clasps; fixed
- Twin hand pockets to hips
- Stitched seams to twin sunburst pleats at bottom of skirt
- Not lined; not sheer; no stretch
- Mini length
Cold machine wash. Cool iron.
Material: 100% Cotton
Lover Legacy Mini Skirt Camel - Clothes Online OnWfYMxelb8Vj9